<VV> Battery Question

Dave Morris "BigD" BigD at DaveMorris.com
Mon Mar 28 23:37:41 EST 2005

The guys building airplanes have discovered the Recombinant Gas (RG)
batteries.  Enough cranking power to turn over a Corvair engine, totally
sealed and can be installed upside down if you feel like it.  Definitely
high tech and 21st Century.  Probably the only reason car manufacturers
have not converted totally to RG is they are a little more pricey.  But if
you're into high tech and hate battery acid... Google "Recombinant Gas
Battery" and learn everything there is to know.

I bought a Panasonic 17AH battery for $40.

Dave Morris