<VV> OFF TOPIC, but car related

John Beck jb30343 at navix.net
Tue Mar 29 23:16:43 EST 2005

I guess that teflon washers nest to the wheels and a teflon sleeve over
the axle aren't allowed.  I'd mount the wheels as close to vertical as
possible to minimize the side load and leave just enough space so they
don't bind.  If lubricants are allowed I's spray the axles, hubs and
anything that might rub with Almasol prior to assembly.  What's the
problem with Mobil 1?  --J.B.