<VV> Greenbriers and 15" wheels

CorvairEd at aol.com CorvairEd at aol.com
Thu Mar 31 00:21:36 EST 2005

_MoVair at aol.com_ (mailto:MoVair at aol.com)  writes:

Is anyone currently running 15" wheels on a Greenbrier? I'm considering
using a set of 15x7 S-10 wheels on mine.

Kelly,
I'm running S-10 wheels on my 61 Rampside with no problems at all.  I  was
concerned with the clearance of the rear tires with the rear fender but my
tires clear the fenders by 1/2" with the load bed empty and the clearance gets
better as you load it down.  I'm running Dunlap P205-65R15  tires.  The only
negative result is a slight bump steer at medium and low  speeds, but nothing
harsh at all.  The overall ride is much smoother than  stock tires.

Ed Corson  (CORSA Member)
IECC