<VV> CORVAIR DOCTOR CLOSING SHOP

Bob Eberhardt bob_eberhardt at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 31 09:33:35 EST 2005

Don't know if the "Doc" has let everyone know about closing his Corvair
business, but received following when tried to order some parts over his
Internet site.  I, also, noticed the site was still up today and thought I
should let everyone know not to waste their time.

Please see the following.

I'm closing my business, tried to sell it but no takers. Have sold most
everything, only used parts left. Clark's Corvair in MA will have what you
need.
Thanks,
Doc <><
1Cor. 10:13
The Corvair Doctor - Parts & Repair
13727 Inglewood Avenue, Hawthorne, Ca 90250
Phone:310/970-1966    Fax:   310/973-1901
On-line Store: www.corvairdoctor.com
E-mail:  vairdoc at corvairdoctor.com

What does "My last day is Thursday" mean?

E-mail:  vairdoc at corvairdoctor.com