<VV> 64 replacement battery

Dale Dewald dkdewald at pasty.net
Sun May 1 21:10:54 EDT 2005

Hello Mark,

yellow top deep discharge/cranking battery, but will work just great.  If
they need a make and model of car before looking it up say that you need a
battery for a '98 Honda Civic.

I have been replacing the batteries in all of our vehicles with
Optimas.  The pair (yellow tops) in my 2001 Dodge 2500 (w/ Cummins diesel
and snow plow) have survived 3 winters now without any sign of
degradation.  I have never had a set of conventional Pb-acid batteries last
more than 4 winters in a diesel plow truck.

Dale Dewald
Hancock, (UP) MI