<VV> FC Autocrossing

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Tue May 3 00:42:46 EDT 2005

In a message dated 5/2/2005 8:10:26 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
dkdewald at pasty.net writes:

> We, that is the wife and I, have autocrossed our '64 [stock] and '65
> [modified] Greenbriers and will autocross our '65 in Oregon.  Why do you
> ask?  Are you trying to access the level of  competition in this niche?
>
> Dale Dewald
Don't worry about me! ggg   Anything FC is not my style...

The "Return of Team Rampside" at Portland this year and Bob Marlows   time in
an FC on track....made we wonder...

The only FC  with any prep I've ever seen is Bob and Diane Gali's son
GB.....all the others just seem to lift a wheel......his did too....ggg

So....what "mods" are done to your 65?

My thoughts...softer / shorter springs on all 4 corners...with a 50/50
weight balance....."U" Swaybar up front and a "Z" Swaybar in back......R & P  steer
gear to get rid of the Boomerang  and the "vague" steering feel....and
finally.....real short  wheels...

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Chairman V V