<VV> Looking for Body/Paint Shop in NJ area

Anil Mittal anil at anil.com
Tue May 3 18:30:49 EDT 2005

Hello,

  I was wondering if anyone had a reccomendation for a body and paint
shop for my Corvair. It needs a little rust cut out behind a front
wheel and a patch panel installed as well as the antenna hole filled
in as well as a repaint. Any reccomendations would be appreciated.
The car is currently at a shop which took the car back in Jan and is
giving me the run around on when they can start the work. No
"Collision" shops around here want to touch it. Thank you.

Anil