<VV> Re: looking for a Greenbrier

mr. Gary Segal mr.garysegal at verizon.net
Tue May 3 20:44:09 EDT 2005

Robert,
These seats are out of a 1968 or 69 Volvo.  I did install them.  I imagine
they may be a little difficult to find nowadays, but they were pretty common
back in the '80's when I installed them.  They have a 3 point mount - one in
the front center and 2 in the rear.  I believe they are a bit higher than
the standard Greenbrier seat, but since I am a bit shorter than the average
person, they worked fine for me.

Gary