<VV> A picture of the (ahem...) defective melted carb in my son's 66 Corsa that runs good for two minutes.

Louis C. Armer, Jr. carmerjr at mindspring.com
Wed May 4 22:44:58 EDT 2005

If a cursory inspection had been made of the carbs with the air horn removed,
All the excess band width that was wasted by many members trying to help
in this situation could have been applied elsewhere. A classic case of
failure to
look for the obvious. Sorry Joe but that is the way I feel about your
blatant lack
of basic observation and inspection of these carbs. How do you feel about what
happened on VV because of this?

Sincerely,
Chuck Armer