<VV> A picture of the (ahem...) defective melted carb in my son's 66 Corsa that runs good for two minutes.

Joe West joew at diveaz.com
Thu May 5 09:56:16 EDT 2005

I didn't realize that Chuck sent this to the entire list... I replied to him
in private because I thought he sent this in private.  Here is my reply to
him:

Interesting take on the situation.

My take is a little different.

I suspect that while you may consider it a waste of bandwidth... I consider
it a learning experience and I'm guessing many other folks consider it the
same.

Without knowing you personally, I'll not take this email the wrong way.
I'll assume that you would have caught such a flaw... I didn't, and it
wasn't obvious to me.

I'm not sure what you mean by what happened on VV... nothing happened more
than a discussion with roughly 20 emails written.

I hope you are normally a more forgiving person than you came off in this
email.

Regards,

Joe