<VV> Turbo charge problem

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Thu May 5 06:08:29 EDT 2005

If you got a 180 turbine housing on a 150 turbo, you'll have this problem.
How do you know the turbine won't spin up? If you have the exhaust pipe to the
muffler off at the turbo,and goose it from the engine compartment, it probably
won't turn very much, if at all. I've tried this. (noisy, stinky, I don't
recommend it)
Have you driven it? Is it making boost? Is there a leak in the crossover
somewhere?

In a message dated 5/4/2005 10:30:16 PM Eastern Standard Time,