<VV> Article on decoding 1965-67 Fisher tag codes in May Communique

Joe West joew at diveaz.com
Thu May 5 09:49:21 EDT 2005

Hi Kent,

As a novice decoder of body tags... I found your article to come in VERY
handy... and very timely as we just purchased our first late model corvair.

The only thing I missed in the article was how to decode the date the body
was produced... it may have been there; but I didn't see it.

Excellent article and clearly you invested a GREAT deal of time in
researching it.  I am printing your article and putting it with my service
manuals so that it is handy.

Thanks so much for investing the time to research this for everyone.

Joe West