<VV> How to remove non-folding rear seat in EM sedan

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Thu May 5 21:24:18 EDT 2005

Hey guys and gals,
I think the subject line says it all, except I don't know where my 61 shop
manual is, and can't get around well to go looking for it. I have some
aftermarket seat covers to install, but I'm having a time and a half getting it loose.
The seats were covered with sheets, and they were ripped up... I've managed to
tear the sheets off, but I have no idea how to get that back seat (both the
back and the bottom) out of the car...
Any ideas? This is my first EM, so be easy on me...
Thanks guys,
Lonzo... now without stitches, but still in a cast and walking on crutches...

Lon Anderson in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Central Kentucky Corvair, Derby City Corvair
Quart Low Quarterly editor
1961 Greenbrier pg, someday will be a camper
1963 Greenbrier 4spd. that I really ought to sell
1964 700 sedan 95/pg, semi-daily driver status (only when I drive somewhere)