<VV> completely disassembled 63 coupe free to good home

joey4556 at excite.com joey4556 at excite.com
Thu May 5 23:42:48 EDT 2005

Corvair Brethren: I have been given a completely disassembled, chemically stripped, and primed 63 Monza coupe. Suspension completely apart and galvanized. Another 63 Monza 102/PG A/C coupe parts car (complete except for carbs, compressor ans condenser)came with this deal. The town where I live has told me of impending court appearances and fines if these are not gone pronto, as I have no indoor storage and they are not licensed and insured. I live in southern middle Tennessee, about 65 miles south of Nashville. If you have any interest please contact me off list, soon. It would be a shame to crush them. Thanks for the bandwidth. Joey Phillips