<VV> What would it take to install a folding rear seat into my non-folding rear seat

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Fri May 6 00:38:34 EDT 2005

Yup, another question, and I changed the subject header,
I have been offered a nice rear folding seat from an EM sedan... different
color, but the interior is green, the seat covers I have are tan, and the
folding seat is red... what a travesty!
Anyway, what would it take (other than the seat) to install the folding seat
into a "non-folding seat" body? Are there more holes to drill?
Thanks again to the friendly souls whom have sent me instructions on how to
get the seats out... lets see how good they are with this question!
:-)
Take care,
Lonzo.... with the power of KNOWLEDGE on removing seats in an EM sedan!!!!

Lon Anderson in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Central Kentucky Corvair, Derby City Corvair
Quart Low Quarterly editor
1961 Greenbrier pg, someday will be a camper
1963 Greenbrier 4spd. that I really ought to sell
1964 700 sedan 95/pg, semi-daily driver status (only when I drive somewhere)