<VV> Turbo charge problem

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Fri May 6 16:15:41 EDT 2005

Cliff,
       You don't give us much to work on.  Are you depending on the 40+ year
old stock intake manifold pressure gauge to indicate boost?  Refer to my
chapter on Turbocharging in the Corvair Basics Manual to figure out if you really
DO have boost and, if not, what to do about it.  Most failure to achieve boost
in a turbo that rotates by hand is cauxed by exhaust leaks UPSTREAM of the
turbo, so don't worry yet about the ehaust system downstream.
       Let us know what you find.
       Frank "kaboosta kid" Burkhard