<VV> Left off Fan

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 7 00:11:47 EDT 2005

Admission time?

The car I picked up in CA came with K&N Air filters mounted high up 2
filters - running to 2 carbs each.  I decided that I wanted to be able to
put the spare in the engine compartment and went to my cache for parts.
Came up with everything needed, put the four way on and tightened up the J
bolts.  Looking good and fitting well, I mounted the air cleaner base,
element and top.  At that point, I realized I had left the eye poker out.
Not a big deal, just not thinking things out in the correct order.  Yeah, I
had the eye poker sitting there, just forgot to install.

BTW - anyone have an idea what those K&N filters might be worth - already
set up for a 140?  From the records that came with the car, it looks like
they've had about 7,000 miles of use at this point.

Later, JR