Further on Re: <VV> Turbo charger problem

frankcb at aol.com frankcb at aol.com
Sat May 7 16:32:34 EDT 2005

Bob,
     Of course you are correct.  Leaks that in UNturboed cars would be INsignificant turn out to be quite significant as far as reducing or even eliminating turbo boost.  So with turbo engines, ALL exhaust leaks UPstream of the turbocharger are significant!
     Thanks for catching my error.  I'll have to proofread my outgoing mail better and not simply depend on "spellcheck" to do it for me.(:-)
     Regards,
     Frank