<VV> Corvair graveyard

NicolCS at aol.com NicolCS at aol.com
Sun May 8 09:51:39 EDT 2005

How sad!  I have seen dozens of these collections over the years and  it
always pains me to think that most of the cars will end up at the  recycler.  That
'65 A/C car is especially painful. It looks like it was an  attractive car in
its day.  Sniff, Sniff  At least some folks are  aware of them and something
might come of that.  Thanks for checking them  out and posting the photos.
Craig N.