<VV> Unisyn / Carb Balancer

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Mon May 9 10:30:24 EDT 2005

In a message dated 5/9/2005 6:28:07 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
ricorvair at cox.net writes:

> Or a uni-sync.   Never having seen one, what does it give me that using a
> the carb balancing tool from the basics book does not.

It give you a DIRECT reading at the TOP  of the Combustion system!
Nice..but not absolutely necessary!  gggg

Try a Dwyer   Magnehelic  NUL  center  gauge...go to the Coyote Corvair Club
pages and read the article.

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Chairman V V