<VV> Home from Maui-long and windy as usual.

Levair at aol.com Levair at aol.com
Mon May 9 10:51:02 EDT 2005

<<
 << Mike Ioanes
  P.s. had the same kind of thoughts about the car display at the convention.
  I think all the Corvairs in the parking lot should be in the display.
  Unless there is a conflicting event,  and I don't think there is, why not
  put your car in the car display?  I'd even contribute to a fund to pay the
  entrance fee. >>

 I agree.
 If you are talking about the Portland conv. I have been getting offers of
help to get the Roe car out there.
   I am definitely going to the Iowa convention and participating in all
events. .
    The outpouring of support is over whelming. There is so much involved in
being gone for three weeks to go to Portland.
    Still workin' on it.

 Warren