<VV> Re: Ohmygoodness... ohmygoodness!!! Refered to as she

Frog Princezz media_diva at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 9 17:28:32 EDT 2005

Why yes what else could she be?  The late models are just too damned sexy to be anything other than female!!!  = )

virtualvairs-request at corvair.org wrote:Message: 2
Date: Sun, 8 May 2005 21:24:47 -0400
From: "Marc Sheridan"
Subject: Re: Ohmygoodness... ohmygoodness!!!

Congratulations Alesia! There is nothing like bringing something back to
life.

One thing that I found interesting and refreshing is that you, a feminine
woman, refer to your car as "she" :o).

Marc Sheridan