<VV> Refered to as she

Bill Hubbell whubbell at cox.net
Tue May 10 00:34:58 EDT 2005

Back in my college days, when I owned a Late model, my brother told me I had
to give it a name.  It had to be a female name, said he, because of the
engine in the rear.  I named her Jenny.  Years later I had a daughter and
named her Jennifer.  She wasn't really named after the car, but we like to
tell her that she was.

For pictures of the two Jennys go to this album:
http://community.webshots.com/album/342487097Tdujhl

Bill Hubbell