<VV> Re: brake rebuild - FLAPS lines - Lon& Cal Hitchhiking to Iowa

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Mon May 9 23:34:15 EDT 2005

In a message dated 5/9/2005 7:41:03 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
mhicks130 at cox.net writes:

> I bled the brakes using a "one man brake bleeder" - essentially a plastic
> bottle with a line that connects to the bleed screw.  The tube won't let air
> back into the bleed screw.  It seemed to work - the brake work great. SNIPPED
>
> Thanks for the FLAPS suggestion guys, I've never seen the lines there before
> (and I've never needed one before).  They keep them in the back but they've
> got 'em.

Now look what we've done..........GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I just got word..Lon & Cal both set out today  with 16 "little Red Wagons"
each, full of parts.....hoping to get a "lift"  LOL!!

That's the "bleeder" EVERY  mechanic used in the good ole DAZE!!!

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Chairman V V