<VV> Some things...

Ryan Verthein chevyd51 at yahoo.com
Tue May 10 21:31:58 EDT 2005

I got 5, count em 5 brochures from a man here in
Roundup, Montana(um, I'm here with my mom to see my
gramma and family...REALLY love this area.) for
Corvairs...a 1960 Chevrolet facts document thing
that's really cool, and  63, 66, and 68 brochures for
Vairs...plus a price guide from 1984 that has a price
for a 64 Convert for like 6500 bucks...and that's 11
years ago!

I wrote a four page letter to an old work buddy today
about cars.  I'm on a quest...but that's a completely
new post for sometime when I get back maybe.

Oh, and I almost forgot, the literature-I got it all
for 10 bucks even.

Cool.  I'm going to Billings, MT tomorrow...gonna
check out some junkyards....maybe find some cheap
parts too.

Groovy,
Ryan V

Ryan Verthein
65 Corsa Coupe *GROUP RED*
Running for BoD Cen. DiV. (Your Votes app.)
VISIT MY Corvair AT http://www.geocities.com/chevyd51/

Discover Yahoo!
http://discover.yahoo.com/online.html