<VV> Convertible Top Question

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 10 21:33:04 EDT 2005

Bob, I believe that would be correct when there is no top or pads in place.
The pads will end up running from the front bow to that last one.  There
will be a tack strip across that last bow and the top of the window section
(above the zipper)  and the rest of the top will meet at that bow and hold
it in place when the top is in the UP position.

I vinyl strip with chrome caps on the end of it covers that seam when all is
done.

Later, JR