<VV> '66 A/C Corsa

NicolCS at aol.com NicolCS at aol.com
Tue May 10 22:58:29 EDT 2005

I saw a nice '66 A/C Corsa on the street a couple of weeks ago and stopped
to chat with the owner.  I gave him my business card.  Last night I  received a
call from him - he had a loud noise that sounded like a lifter.. only  much
louder.  We fear the dreaded valve seat.  He dropped the car off  at my shop
this morning and what a peach it is!  Flawless Willow Green with  a black
interior, some kind of polished forged wheels, flawless chrome, A/C,  Am/Fm, Hazard,
Posi, Correct mats, 140.  He and his family were all the  nicest people too.
Tomorrow morning I'll drop a valve cover and see what's  up (as if we didn't
know already).  The car came out of a collection in  Texas, apparently one of
thirty very nice cars.  It still has a North Texas  Corvair Assoc. spare tire
cover.  Anyone know this car?
I'll keep ya posted.
Craig N.