<VV> Re: VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 4, Issue 49

ChrlTamburello at aol.com ChrlTamburello at aol.com
Tue May 10 23:11:44 EDT 2005

Hello, if anyone has a source which repairs original 1966 AM/FM radios in
the Long Island, New York area, I would appreciate a contact. My radio plays
only one local AM station...and very low, and no FM stations at all. I am going
to check out the antenna, but I'm fairly sure there is something wrong with
the  FM turner. Thanks in advance.

Also if there is a good convertible top replacement center, on Long  Island
which comes recommended for Corvairs, again I would appreciate a  referral.