<VV> those Corvairs for sale in, I think, KY

Wrsssatty at aol.com Wrsssatty at aol.com
Tue May 10 23:06:29 EDT 2005

Someone here alerted us recently to some Corvairs someone else had for  sale,
I think in Kentucky.  Anyway, I have learned the following and wish  to pass
it on.

--Bill Stanley

<Corvair cars and  associated parts:

1965 4 door Monza (No title) auto w/68  engine. Pretty good car to finish out.

1966 Monza coupe. 110 hp. Auto.  Solid, but has dirty paint job. May polish
out.
1966 covertible. Rather  low mileage 95 hp. Auto. White on white, red
interior.
1965 Monza convertible.  Silver /blue 110 hp. Auto. Gas line rusted thru near
tank.   Minor work is necessary to put it back as a driver. 60k plus. There
is an  Apparent engine change at one time. Power top. Carbs,  starters.
1968 Monza coupe, white, auto.  Floor rusted out. Broken windshield, but have
replacement for same.   Appears to be a good candidate for rebuilder.  Air
removed.
Engines:
63 turbo running when  wrecked.
66 4 carb. No sheet  metal
66, 110 hp. w/33k miles  / auto.
Transmissions:
66 4  speed
65 and later  powerglide
Parts:
Alternators, starters,  brake shoes, power top mechanism. 68 convertible top
frame hood, doors, deck  lid, side windows, other odds and ends. Maybe others
yet  uncovered.
He is still putting  together a price list.
Larry Fetters   606-584-5254>