<VV> Autocross school

Levair at aol.com Levair at aol.com
Thu May 12 13:51:20 EDT 2005

All,

Just a reminder that the last autocross school of the season in the central
area is this Saturday 14.
   Walesboro airport
Columbus, IN

I 65 So. from Columbus In or I 65 NO. from Seymour, IN.
Exit at Exit 64.
head east on Hwy 58 to CR 50 East ( the first left after the Arvin Tech
Center)
Turn north (only choice) .
Watch for signs --CSCC and Cummins CDL Site on your left.
or go to www.cscc-scca.org

$20 for Sat school
$35 for school and Sunday's autocross

Regis. 9:00AM to 9:45
Class at 10:00
11.30 to 12:30 lunch break (bring your own)
12 :30 Break and rotate in three groups, to test skill on separate sections
and maneuvers
3:00  Run combined course.

Bring a safe car (battery securely fastened---no bungies)
No missing lug nuts, no corded tires, no loose suspension. all seat belts in
place.
90 or newer Snell helmet---we have some loaners
All weather clothes---this is Indiana .

  The class subject will be; passing on what I have learned from Pro schools
and champion drivers, that they have tried to teach me.
   All levels discussed from first time to National challengers.

Warren