<VV> can a powerglide run backwards?

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Thu May 12 17:17:18 EDT 2005

In a message dated 5/12/2005 2:11:05 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
NicolCS at aol.com writes:

> I'm looking into a special application for a Corvair PG. Do any of you have
>
> knowledge of the internal workings well enough to know if it can be operated
>
> using an engine that's turning opposite to normal Corvair rotation?
> Thanks in advance, Craig Nicol

*********

I would think just the pump passages would stop you.....try a marine  reverse
kit on the engine....

In the 70's  Vair trikes that wanted the engine up front would  run it upside
down!

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Chairman V V