<VV> [CORVAIR-ITIS - My Crazy Mixed Up Corvair World!] YOGI HAD A CORVAIR? PICTURE PROVES IT!

artonwheels at cox.net artonwheels at cox.net
Thu May 12 17:55:42 EDT 2005

The following entry was just posted to your BlogHoster system.

Author: artonwheels

YOGI HAD A CORVAIR?  PICTURE PROVES IT!

&nbsp;One of Yogi's most memorable moments came in 1959 on "Yogi Berra Day" at Yankee Stadium. Here Yogi is pictured with the many gifts given to him by his team and friends, displayed right on the field. He was most excited about receiving a brand new 1960 Chevrolet Corvair - he couldn't take his eyes off it!&nbsp; Just a great shot!
&nbsp;
HAPPY 80TH BIRTHDAY YOGI!
&nbsp;
and now, my 3 favorite corvair-related YOGI-isms (well, close enough anyway)....

3.&nbsp; "When you come to a fork in the road ... take it."

2.&nbsp; "The future ain't what it used to be."
1.&nbsp; "It gets late early out here."
&nbsp;
vairy best, rod
&nbsp;