<VV> New Corsa webpage has problems with Netscape browser.

Joe West joew at diveaz.com
Fri May 13 12:24:58 EDT 2005

Hi Mark,

I've fired up Netscape on my Solaris machine and confirmed that I am seeing
the same thing you are.  This is something that Corsa can fix if they choose
to.  A growing number of people are dissatisfied with Micro$oft and are
migrating to Netscape, Firefox, Mozilla, etc. It takes considerably more
work to make a site work with the majority of browsers... and the payoff is
small; Internet Exploder owns the market (unfortunately).

I also viewed the site with Safari on My Apple G5 and it loads fine... now
there is a positive note to end on.

Shoot Corsa an email and ask them to modify their page to be Netscape
friendly... you might be surprised when they agree.

Joe West
Administrator of Netscape Friendly www.virtualcorvair.com
<grin>

On 5/13/05 7:50 AM, "airvair" <airvair at richnet.net> wrote:

> Also just checked the museum page on the CORSA site. Putting the cursor
> on any of the pictures makes a larger picture pop up below and to the
> right, along with a description below it. Problem is, you'd need two
<snip>