<VV> And another thing...

Dave Morris BigD at DaveMorris.com
Fri May 13 11:41:10 EDT 2005

Sometimes pages are tested only with MSIE or only with a Mac browser, and
the other browsers produce very different results.  Try Mozilla
Firefox.  These days, if a company doesn't have a pretty sophisticated
group of programmers and artists, their web site had better stay pretty
simple or it won't be compatible with everything that's out there.

Dave Morris