<VV> CORSA site has gone trash, IMHO

Tony Underwood tonyu at roava.net
Fri May 13 21:30:51 EDT 2005

At 11:15 hours 05/13/2005, Chris C, Warwick RI wrote:
>May we see your best effort?
>
>Any constructive criticizm, or offer to help.
>

>At 10:35 AM 5/13/2005, you wrote:
>>Just checked www.corvair.org on my Netscape 4.7 and it comes up a blank
>>white page, except for a "button" line at the very bottom.

Outstanding browser that it may be, 4.7x Netscape has a less than
spectacular java plugin (in my experience).    This might be a part of it.

Recall Back When, when there were commercials on TV with the catch-phrase,
"Keep Java Pure!"    It was intended to maintain and adhere to a standard
which was to have prevented problems such as this.

Anyway, Mozilla and it's obscenely bulky java script plug-in views the new
site just fine.    The site appears to be constructed with the latest
technologies utilizing and exploiting modern java scripting, and older
browsers (the economically stable and compact efficient browsers) are hard
pressed to deal with it.

I suppose that's progress...

tony..