<VV> Power glide

kovacsmj kovacsmj at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 14 10:35:08 EDT 2005

I don't know about powerglides too much, but the one that I just pulled
from my '66 has a vent hole in the front at the top. Tipping it allows
fluid to leak out. How could you possibly run one up side down? Besides,
the "automatic" part in the bottom must depend on immersed fluid.

Getting all the information is most of the solution.

MIKE KOVACS