<VV> Derusting---Was "I was wrong..." Long

WadeHalsey HiHal at adelphia.net
Sat May 14 19:01:22 EDT 2005

J R Read_HML wrote:

> What the heck is Washing Soda - do you mean laundry detergent?

The last three lines of my l-o-n-g post read:

Jim Davis wrote: Rad got me started with this a couple years ago.  It
works as  advertised.  Be patient a really rusty part will take 24 to 30
hours to  completely harden. For those young ones who have never hear of
washing  soda; it is sodium carbonate.  It that chemical we use in
swimming pools  to raise the PH. Jim Davis"

Actually, you can find this on the shelf of your local supermarket. I
buy mine at Kroger.

Wade