<VV> Sex of my car

Bill Hubbell whubbell at cox.net
Mon May 16 09:01:38 EDT 2005

Funny you should bring up the idea of Corvair sex changes.  I currently own
a '64 sedan my son named "Mr.Poop" because it was painted chocolate brown
and beige.  I am (very slowly, as it turns out) restoring the car and it
will end up repainted its original Ember Red, at which point it will be
renamed "Miss Scarlet" (Carley for short).

Those of you attending the Vair Fair this coming weekend will be able to see
Mr. Poop/Miss Scarlet in his/her current state of partially stripped
"glory".  The rest of you will have to be content with looking at this web
site:

http://community.webshots.com/album/346555056BqJxBx/0

Bill Hubbell