<VV> Gasoline Coming Out Exhaust

Kathleen M. Rose kr0wsbud at verizon.net
Sun May 15 11:12:46 EDT 2005

I just started up my corvair after it was sitting for a couple of months on blocks, as we had inspected the underside in anticipation of putting in new floor pans.  I had started it occasionally over the winter and let it run for a few minutes each time.  I had no trouble starting it, but something came spraying out the exhaust pipe, and it was gasoline.  Does anyone have any idea what has happened to my car?  I bought it last summer and just drove it around town on the weekends.  It's a 62 manual.

Any thoughts would be helpful.

Thanks.
-k