<VV> Update - New Wiring Harness, no lights

David Baker dbaker10 at twcny.rr.com
Sun May 15 22:17:02 EDT 2005

I posted that after replacing the fuse block wiring harness in my
'64, I had no brake lights, no turn signals and no dash lights.

I got the brake lights working by playing with the brake light
switch, I guess it was sticking. I now have brake lights.

I replaced the turn signal flasher, and now have turn signals.
The flasher that was in the car was less than 5 years old. Yes it
was foreign made.

Still don't have dash lights, but they can wait till I get more
time to track down the gremlins. Dash lights aren't as high a
priority as the brake lights and turn signals.

Thanks to those of you who responded with suggestions.

Dave Baker