Subject: <VV> 7os Corvair article

Larry Patterson larry at n21mail.com
Mon May 16 01:07:00 EDT 2005

Hi Craig

This is my 1st time to contribute to this forum, although I do read the messages fairly regularly.  Not even sure how to reply.  In any event, I am responding to a question about the '70s article in Popular Mechanics.  While I do not have info on this article, I do happen to have 2 others:
1) Science & Mechanics, May 1962 with a '62 Spyder Conv. on the cover.  The article is  titled "Driving the Turbo-Charged Corvair"  with full engine details.
2) Jan 1965 issue of Popular Mechanics which featured a comparison of the Corvair Corsa, Mustang  and Plymouth Barracuda.... Pretty cool!

Don't know if these are of interest to you...but they do make interesting reading.

Larry Patterson
e-m: larry @n21mail.com
ph: 1-800-786-0243

Sent via the WebMail system at n21mail.com