<VV> K&N_And the Winner IS....

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 16 01:37:49 EDT 2005

Well, first of all...  I'm really impressed with the generosity of this
group.  There were about 12 to 15 bids.  I lost track of a couple of them as
I already knew I had higher ones when they came in.

A couple of folks said something to the effect - Here is my bid, but I'm
going to send a check to Lonzo whether I win the filters or not.  There were
a couple other folks who said, I've already got these but I'm sending you a
bid anyway.  And then there were a couple of bids in the $100 range and one
of those had the comment about sending a check on - win or loose.  So, THAT
is the kind of people who are a part of our Corvair community.

I'm not giving out the names of any of those folks mentioned above unless
they send me a note to say it is OK to do so.

The moment you've been waiting for...  DRUM ROLL...

Actually, I'll let the winner speak for himself by pasting in his post.  He
had a unique way to determine just how much to bid.

PASTE

Put me down for $121 (net HP of a 140 :-)

--Bryan

END PASTE

Yes folks, none other than our very own... Bryan Blackwell....

Bryan, Lon's address is:

Lon Anderson
503 Cave Road
Glendale, KY 42740-9752

Please send me yours - where you want the filters sent.

Later, JR