<VV> Re: VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 4, Issue 100

4carbcorvair 4carbcorvair at gmail.com
Mon May 16 17:19:28 EDT 2005

I looked through the Tech Guide, couldn't find anything. Did find High
output upgrade... I found a site online with GM part numbers, all it
says is "Heater motor". Not a big deal, was curious, thats all.

Ron

"Lots of Vair heater motors got replaced with later vintage examples, since
GM didn't really change them much.   My Spyder had a Cadillac heater blower
motor... lots more wind blowing from it than the original.

The above number you mentioned could be most anything, Olds, Buick,
etc.    The Tech Guide has a listing of heater blower motors that fit and
work better than the original.

tony.."