<VV> suspension rebuild

kovacsmj kovacsmj at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 16 19:12:26 EDT 2005

Chris,
 Slotting it probably won't work as it may be rusted solid. Not to
mention hard to get at. If I had that situation, I would remove the
offending brake cylinder and subject it to v high heat blue white flame
and then try the good ol' vice grips. Of course be sure you remove the
guts and have it relatively dry as fire is not the thing you want to
see.

 Front, I think, is easier than the back, but no picnic in either case.
Replace all the bushings.

Getting all the information is most of the solution.

MIKE KOVACS