<VV> suspension rebuild

Chris C, Warwick RI ricorvair at cox.net
Mon May 16 12:35:18 EDT 2005

Please excuse my fuzzieness.  I had a surgery today.  The vicoden is
playing with my brain

In chasing out my brake issues I noticed the rubber bushing on the end of
the stabilizer bar is falling off.

It is orig equipment, or at least from 72.

  The rest looks good.  And it handels fine.  I am thinking replace all the
bushings on the bar.

Anything else I should examine before ordering the parts.

Also I broke the bleeder valve on a wheel cyl.  Damn he man arms.  I was
thinking of  slotting the bleeder and trying to salvage it.

At best I will be in  the garage this weekend to do the inspection.