<VV> Final Update - New Wiring Harness, No Lights

Joe West joew at diveaz.com
Mon May 16 20:21:20 EDT 2005

Good Summary Dave,

Your questions weren't stupid... and we don't want anyone thinking they
were.  This group is here to help everyone... from novice to expert.  We all
learn from troubleshooting steps; no matter how much we know.  Excellent
summaries like yours help to bring it all together.

Joe West
Administrator
http://www.virtualcorvairclub.com

<snip>