<VV> Re: SECURITY and one stupid little part i need

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Tue May 17 17:30:07 EDT 2005

i wired a car that was parked in boston a lot, so that it would not crank
unless you pushed the brake and had the lights on.   easy to come up with some
crazy combo like that if you think about it. of course all it does is slow them
down a little if they know anything.  a fuel shut off would be neat..stalls
out after a short time , really ticking them off.
my problem of the day is.i need some replacement vents for powerglide pump
covers.the little plastic ones. i have 2 broken ones.  need 3 or so. i think
they were also used on some differentials in rear wheel cars.(the plastic ones)
i am building 2 new glides for my vairs and maybe 3.  got them all apart now
and cleaned up ready to put together soon. cant find these little critters in
clarks book or my napa books.  any help with parts or napa numbers etc would be
greatly appreciated.
regards, tim colson