<VV> Stolen Vehicles

Louis C. Armer, Jr. carmerjr at mindspring.com
Tue May 17 17:50:12 EDT 2005

Hey Everyone, My original post has caused lots of thoughts both good and
bad. First it was
simply a reminder that we sometimes get a little lax with basic good
security habits that may
help prevent loss of a Corvair. Secondly,the thefts merely confirmed that
our collector cars have reached
a level of desireability among thieves that was bound to happen as Corvairs
lost the bad reputation
of decades ago. Thirdly, many good inputs and suggestions, but the very
best news would be the capture and
punishment of the criminals plus the return of the Corvairs to their
rightful owners in the same shape
as when they were stolen. We can all dream and in the meantime exercise
reasonable caution.

Chuck Armer

Corvair Atlanta, BOD
CORSA MEMBER