<VV> REALITY HAS STRUCK

Mark Noakes mark at noakes.com
Tue May 17 20:05:54 EDT 2005

agreed it's not totally fool proof and might only slow down a joy rider; the pros will get what they want anyway.  Since the days of hands-on for cars is mostlly gone now, I guess the pros are the only ones who know how to steal anything anyway...

I know...

...really confuse them; put the engine in the wrong end of the car so they won't know where to find it to mess with it.  On second thought, it's already there.

Driving home today...before the police car followed me (see previous post)...a car full of young and old people pulled up beside me and match my speed and I could see the teenage kid in the back seat with a confused face mouth the words "what is it?"  What surprised me was that the older adults in the car didn't seem to know either.

Mark Noakes
66 Monza