<VV> Re: INline gas turnoff

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 17 20:21:11 EDT 2005

I see your point and I've been rear ended at least three times that I can
remember over the years.  Always by someone not looking in the direction
their car was pointed.

Could you get sued for it?  I suppose.  Would they win?  Probably not likely
since THEY ran into YOU (at least - into your car).  It is not even likely
that your turn off switch would be discovered at the scene - if there ever
were a scene to begin with.  So, the car stalled in traffic.  Happens EVERY
day!

Later, JR